It’s mid-January already. Looking back on the past year, we’ve experienced a lot of growth. A quick summary of our stats from 2021:
- We now have over 4000 registered users and growing. Not bad considering we do virtually no advertising. We’ve scaled primarily through word-of-mouth.
- Our total user investment has more than doubled from the prior year.
- Because of #2, we have been able to launch 8 more properties in 5 new states: Memphis, Philadelphia, Chandler, Austin, and Seattle. Austin and Seattle in particular were chosen at our users’ request. And Philly features our first short-term Airbnb rental unit. That property sold out quick!
- We expanded our local network and business partnerships into 5 new cities. This will lower costs in the long run as we purchase more properties in and around those areas.
- The long-awaited iOS app went into beta, with over 100 of our current users pitching in to test the app and helping to squash some early bugs. Soon you’ll be able to invest from anywhere and put your real estate portfolio in your pocket!
We can’t wait to see what 2022 has in store, and to bring you exciting new properties, features, and opportunities. Here’s to the future.?